Get Directory Listing Updates
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive updates in your inbox. Our newsletter includes new directory listings of communities with openings or new ones forming. We also include announcements about our upcoming Community Gathering and various other updates.
- You may follow us on Facebook for similar updates if newsletters are not your thing.
RSVP to Our Next Community Gathering
- Come join one of our upcoming Community Gathering events (Spring and Fall each year) which are a great place to meet seekers starting a community and members of established communities with openings.
- Mingle and network with other communications.
- Also, each event has guest speakers or workshops which can help you along in your journey.
Browse Our Resources
- Check out our Resource Page which has a range of related information.
- We also recommend checking out the online course for Finding Your Community presented by FIC which is a live course led by an instructor. Very helpful as a starting point and they offer many other online courses worth checking out.
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Start a Community
- If you're not finding anything in your area we encourage you to consider being the spark and starting a community. Chances are that others in your area have a similar desire and are waiting for someone to get something started.
- Check out our Starting a Community page for more information.