Holden Village is a retreat center nestled in a forested valley at 3,200 feet in the North Cascade mountains of Washington State. Holden Village welcomes people of all ages, ethnicities, faiths and backgrounds to the wilderness to form and renew their relationships with God, the earth, and each other.
Join Holden Village Staff for a few weeks, a whole summer, a few months or a year or two! Holden offers both paid and volunteer opportunities in a wide variety of fields. Compensation and other benefits are assigned based on position and length of service. All positions come with full room and board and internet access. Benefits to staff members also include the use of Holden's facilities including sauna, Jacuzzi, pool hall and bowling alley, art and pottery studios, ice cream shop, and library and access to Holden's educational programming.
Positions are filled on a short-term, seasonal or long-term basis throughout the year. Please check our website for current availability and for more details about positions requirements, compensation and the application process: http://www.holdenvillage.org/volunteer/holden-job-board/. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Why join the Holden Village community?
- Professional job experience, the opportunity to build new skills, and the chance to explore new work fields
- Top-notch outdoor recreation
- Access to educational teaching faculty sessions
- Build and practice community and intentional living
Share Your Gifts & Gain Experience in:
- Building Maintenance & Utilities
- Children & Youth
- Customer Service
- Education & Program
- Environmental Education
- Fire Systems
- Food Service
- Fundraising & Development
- Human Resources
- Medical/Health Services
- Risk & Safety
- Staff/Volunteer Management
- Trades (carpentry, plumbing, electrical, mechanical)
- Trails & Logging
- Transportation (CDL & Heavy Equipment Operation)
- Waste Management
- and more!