Here are some questions to prime the pump for the NICA Fall Gathering, to be hosted by the Ananda Community in Lynwood, WA:
- What are the spoken or unspoken values that guide your relationships and your decision-making processes?
- What gives your community strength?
- How does your community wrestle with a culture that is built on spirit even if you don’t call it that?
- How do people in your community feed their soul?
- Do you have a specific ritual life?
- What are your community traditions and what do they mean to you?
- How do you celebrate?
Feel free to provide your thoughts as comments to this message.